Summer League Registration
The Season Info
Welcome, new recruit!! You’re only a few steps away from joining the coolest club in the South 😎😎. But, before you do here are the ins and outs for the Club and the League. We’d like you to be informed before you decide to join this rebellion. Follow along for your season brief below:
- Floorball WA’s (FWA) Summer league starts in the beginning of October and runs through until March.
- There are 15-17 rounds over the season with two byes. Fixtures will be made available to all members.
- The Oilers home ground is Curtin Stadium in Bentley, we usually play about 7-8 games there. Away game locations will vary from North to South between these venues:
- Lumen Christi College, Gosnells
- John 23rd College, Mt Claremont
- The Rise, Maylands
- Herb Graham Rec Centre, Mirrabooka
- Revolution Sports, Shenton Park
- Bouncers Rec Centre, Joondalup
- Division Structure:
- Men’s Division 1 and 2
- Women’s Division 1
- Mixed Division 1
Senior Season Player
$340 Full season fees which entail:
- $50 Non-refundable club registration fee
- Season training and games
- Club equipment and coaching.
- Uniform includes Shirt and socks (Goalies will be discussed with about uniform)
- This is a standard membership for most players covering all costs associated with playing per season as per the above statement.
Casual Season Player
$25 per game Casual fee.
The $50 non-refundable club registration must be paid before the commencement of a player’s first game. This fee allows you to be registered with the club and Floorball WA (FWA).
The first game is free with registration.
Uniform Fee of $40 which includes a Shirt and a pair of socks.
Invoiced twice per season.
If a casual player ends up playing the entire season or enough games to reach the senior season player fee, they will not be charged any more than that amount ($340).
Training Only Player
$5 per session ‘Pay as You Go ‘
For players that can’t commit consistently to full-season games, we offer the easy stress-free option of ‘Pay as You Go’ for training sessions.
This can be transferred to the club bank account on the night.
This is where we all come together to grow as a club! We train at Southern Hills Christian College on a Tuesday evening.
Session times vary as we have 2 divisions this year, they’re as follows:
- Division 3: 6-7 pm
- Division 2: 7-8:30 pm
Each training is fun, and exciting! We try to make sure you learn the basics of Floorball, defensive and offensive structure, shooting techniques, hand eye coordination and fitness. We want the club to be well rounded in all aspects of the game!
After this read, you have clearly decided that The Oilers Floorball Club is your new sporting home, like why would you go anywhere else? Honestly?
Please use the contact tab in the menu bar above to send us your details and the committee will be in touch.
Great to have you on board!